Fyi

jesse1

Registered Users (C)
I talked to a friend who had talked to an IIO yesterday. She was told it took 600 days for 485 now.

Her case: EB1 with current PD, ND 10/99, FP 01/01, China.

Any thought on this?

No Title

I think it is useless to call the II0. We don\'t even know the person that entertain you is an officer or simply a full time table dancer or part time phone operator and he/she simply looked on the notice board for the date and replied to you professionally.

No Title

Well, I am not surprised to hear the processing time moving towards 600 days right now. All this traffic jam is caused by the applications flooded into INS during 8-9/99. I am one of them. Anyway, after the 8-9/99 backlog cased got cleared, the processing time should be back to 400-460 days as expected. No panic, just be patient and you need that to keep you from becoming crazy while you are waiting for that a little piece of pink card....:)

Regards

No Title

I think it depends. Look at her ND and FP D. When others who had the same ND got Approval Notice in 12/00, she called to enquire about her case. After the call, she got FP notice in the following week. If she had not called, she could have been still waiting for FP notice.