FYI managed to get through to II0

NinjaDisco

Registered Users (C)
Just got off the line with a VSC IIO, was finding the status of my pending I-485, she mentioned that they send the case for reviewing 30 days after receiving FP results (since mine were recd. on Mar16) the case would have been opened for review after Apr16.
She mentioned that it can take 30-90 days after that
BTW ND 10/19/1999
trying to maintain a healthy level of sanity in this insane situation......

No Title

good. At least they told you 1 month after they receive FP. When I had called them last week they told me that they take 2 months to take case for review after FP.

I guess INS is not doing anything about Oct/Nov 99 cases as we are seeing on this board that lot of 2000 cases are getting approved.

ND/ID oct 99 / FP march 10, 2000

No Title

This all seems so full of ****.
There are so many cases posted where the approval was within three weeks of actual Finger Printing date, forget the date when the INS received the results .
I fail to understand why the IIO\'s mislead us. Some one tells one month after they recieve FP results , some one says two months , where as there is some other criteria holding all the Oct/Nov/Dec guys back....

- Anothertiredsoul

No Title

ND: October 14, 1999
FP: March 01, 2001
EB-1, India
No RFE, No approval, Still waiting

My attornet called INS today. IIO asked her to contact after 90 days. What kind of answer is this? They damn clear adjustment cases for Jan, Feb, March 2000. Not that we are happy for those folks. But, INS seems to ignore October 1999 cases.