funding source memo sent and no response for more than a month

dokira

Hi,

I filed my j1 waiver in May. I didn't receive any funding from us government. My funding was from Europe which is different from my home country. My waiver status has been showing below for more than a month now. I don't know what's going on. I have not received any request from DOS. They must have sent it to someone but not me. And I don't know if this 'requested' person is responding properly. Is there anyone who has gone through similar situation? What is this 'funding source memo' ? and who they are asking? shouldn't I be contacting someone to send proper response to DOS ?

Funding Source Memo Sent May 26, 2011
Unknown Requested May 26, 2011

No Objection Statement Received May 24, 2011
Fee Received May 12, 2011
Form DS-3035 Received May 12, 2011
Form DS-2019 Received May 12, 2011
Passport Data Page Received May 12, 2011
Statement Of Reason Received May 12, 2011

Thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts.

Best

Keep on reading if you want to use this approach to backlinking. Whether you’re creating links to your 300 internet marketers internet site or any other website, you must focus on using whitehat strategies to obtain long term results.
Use Forum Posting: When dealing with whitehat link building, you should always remember to use forums and discussion boards. Numerous available forums are okay with you placing your website link in the signature of your forum post. If your website is about one particular subject, the chances are high that you can find and post on a forum that focuses on the same subject. However, in order to make forum link building really work for you, you should only select forums that are active. This is because active forums are considered to be valuable by the search engines. So, you must focus on the amount as well as the value. In addition, when you first start out putting your links in your signature posts, you will get new people to your website because they clicked on this link to your blog.

How is your J visa waiver going?

Hi,

I am filing the J1 waiver now, and my case is similiar to yours
Item Action Date
Unknown Requested March 04, 2013
Funding Source Memo Sent March 04, 2013
No Objection Statement Received February 08, 2013
Fee Received January 08, 2013
Form DS-3035 Received January 08, 2013
Form DS-2019 Received January 08, 2013
Passport Data Page Received January 08, 2013
Statement Of Reason Received January 08, 2013

I want to know how is your J waiver going now?

What does "Funding Source Memo Sent" mean?

Thanks very much

Hi,

I filed my j1 waiver in May. I didn't receive any funding from us government. My funding was from Europe which is different from my home country. My waiver status has been showing below for more than a month now. I don't know what's going on. I have not received any request from DOS. They must have sent it to someone but not me. And I don't know if this 'requested' person is responding properly. Is there anyone who has gone through similar situation? What is this 'funding source memo' ? and who they are asking? shouldn't I be contacting someone to send proper response to DOS ?

Best

funding source memo

Hi fannia,
is there any news about your case? Today I got the same message as yours on my J1 waiver status:

Funding Source Memo Sent March 15, 2013
Unknown Requested March 15, 2013

Did you find out what does it mean??

Hi,

I am filing the J1 waiver now, and my case is similiar to yours
Item Action Date
Unknown Requested March 04, 2013
Funding Source Memo Sent March 04, 2013
No Objection Statement Received February 08, 2013
Fee Received January 08, 2013
Form DS-3035 Received January 08, 2013
Form DS-2019 Received January 08, 2013
Passport Data Page Received January 08, 2013
Statement Of Reason Received January 08, 2013

I want to know how is your J waiver going now?

What does "Funding Source Memo Sent" mean?

Thanks very much

Funding source memo

Hi dokira, please let me know about your waiver I am also stuck in same situation and its been more then two months. However, I am receiving funding from the US government. But nothing. Did you get your waiver? Did you do anything for the same.

Thanks

Hi,

Best