Fuji Ohato- The Killer

GeorgeMichael

Registered Users (C)
Folks
Is there any one who can tell me if NSC is processing Concurrent applications as promised in the FUJI OHATA MEMO ??? I filed for my 140 / 485 concurrently in March 2004 . My EAD/FP got done in may.

I was hopeful that NSC was processing concurrent applications on a priority basis but then nothing is happening for past 1 month...I havent heard of any approvals concurrent or non concurrent from NSC. Is every one in NSC sleeping ??? :eek:

GeorgeMich,
Patience and Pray for time :D
There are folks who r waiting for concurrent from sept 2003 and u talking of mar 2004 :)

GeorgeMichael said:
Folks
Is there any one who can tell me if NSC is processing Concurrent applications as promised in the FUJI OHATA MEMO ??? I filed for my 140 / 485 concurrently in March 2004 . My EAD/FP got done in may.

I was hopeful that NSC was processing concurrent applications on a priority basis but then nothing is happening for past 1 month...I havent heard of any approvals concurrent or non concurrent from NSC. Is every one in NSC sleeping ??? :eek:
Sit tight for atleast a year dude .. OK. chill out .. you posted the same thing on murthy board and I told you there also that it is not going to happen .. :cool:

Fuji Ohata

Fuji Ohata is Japanese name.
Actually a lots of Japanese owned company in US are hiring H1B employee.
They love H1B. Not greencard holder.

so this fuji guy wants us to stay in H1-b stage as he likes h1b. thats why he is not processing I-140's for any one. good logic. Does he personally own a company where he does H1's.

Did anyone take a look at the backlog reduction strategy on the uscis site? According to that, the I-485 target for year 05 (which ends sept 2005) is 15 months, which means they will be processing June 04 cases in sept 05. Since all cases will have concurrent processing of I-140 and I-1485, does this mean both will be processed then? Not good news...:(

I meant you got lucky with the confusion caused by the memo.
Atleast you can plan on using AC-21 unlike others.
Who knows they might even surprise you with 485 approval pretty soon!

sra123