Frustrating.....how Longer Do I Have To Wait....

itsmme123 said:
My I-485 has been pending 21months and more than 18 months from 1FP...

i am just lost.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

21-month is nothing unusual these days. You will unlikely have to wait for 21 more months.

Rd: Aug. 02
ND: Sep. 12, 02
FP1: Oct. 30, 02 Received by BCIS on Nov 4, 02
Applied for 3rd EAD on May 8, 04

Well -- see it this way, we are waiting LONGER then you are!! See the bright side though -- every one will have their day!

Another way to take is......to not wait. Consider this as another milestone not part of your critical path.

I have been waiting for almost 27 month, so don't worry many more people are in the queue.
RD 02/22/03

21 months is piece of cake for USCIS, relax for another 6 months and then start thinking about GC.

Hi itsmme123

Don't worry Looks with INS blessing this is very usual
I have been waiting for 26 months now
And All myy friends here have been waiting for around same time 20-27 months

DOn't worry your day will arrive

All I can say and Pray for faster Approval
Pary for our Faster Approval which will in turn lead for your faster approval

I think right now Feb 02 , Mar 02 and Apr 02 ppl are geeting approval, 2nd FP or RFE

Thanks

itsmme123,

It's seems dark everywhere....so once in a while call out, by posting here, you will find many who will respond and who are here longer than you.

With the 2nd filing anniversary fast approaching, 18 months after FP1 and waiting for 3rd EAD approval, my lawyer still asks me to be patient and wait for my turn in the queue. Want to ask him how there are many who seem to have jumped the queue and approvals with RD's 3-5 months past my filing dates are coming in. Pitiful.

sgi

oh, come on!

I have been waiting since Oct of 2001.... then what is the problem with you guys

you don't really seem to understand patience=life :)