Frustrated RD 02/11/00 Still waiting

indy777777

Registered Users (C)
EB2, PD OCT 96, ND/RD FEB 2000.

Called IIO they said they haven\'t got my file from FBI.
My wife FP were poor quality waiting for RFE.

Gurus any Ideas .....

go to..

www.senate.gov, search for ur state\'s senator. Go to his site and open a casefile. U will find the instructions there. If you can\'t find it, tell me ur state and I can show u where to look.

No Title

Thanks a lot I will try to call FBI first.
My Attorney sent a letter to INS requesting reason for delay
do you think this will help...

Thanks for the info

No Title

Indy_777_777, is your I-485 pending just becoz your wife\'s FP is not clear? I don\'t know why they can\'t clear your I485 without waiting for the other FP. Did you check with IIO?

No Title

I called IIO few times every time they gave different answer, they finally said my application is pending they dont know why. once after it is assigned to officer he might look into that and send rfe.

The other time IIO said they are waiting for my file from FBI, what else do they wait for when they already have FP.

God knows what is happening to my case the are messing with my file big time.....

In the same boat

Hi, indy, My fingerprints failed twice too. I spoke with an IIO two weeks ago. Got similar response as what you got-- waiting for ref. from FBI. I think (maybe) INS need information, eg. name-check results from FBI, to decide what to do next. What do you think? The IIO also mentioned to me that communication between INS and FBI is slow after Sept. 11.

No Title

Good to find some one in the same boat...

When did you second time give your fp...
When did you last call iio?
what happens next?

Could you please respond

No Title

Hi, indy:

My info:
ND: 02/01
1st FP: 6/01
2nd FP: 9/01

Spoke with an IIO only once, around 2 weeks ago. He said that my case is pending, they need ref. from FBI, and they will process the the case anyway without fingerprints.
Wish you the best.