Frozen I-485 process

superlucky_1

Registered Users (C)
Please check
http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/cscupdate080103.html
Does that mean the adjudication for employment-based I-485 is totally frozen again?
Yesterday my lawyer told me the adjudication for employment-based I-485 is frozen nationwide. I had hoped it was not true. But today it seems like I was wrong.
I feel so hopeless. We replied to the RFE several months ago, hoping our case could be adjudicated soon. But now it goes to frozen stage again. I don't know after this which priority would push employment-based I-485 to frozen stage again. It is really too cruel to all those people who have been waiting so long, which makes us from hopeful to totally hopeless. Our fate has been controlled and our life has been fooled.

CSC Update - 08/08/03

http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/cscupdate080103.html

CSC Update - 08/08/03

On July 18, 2003 the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services announced the sunset deadline and expeditious handling requirements for Special Immigrant Religious Worker Petitions.

The California Service Center will be temporarily directing resources away from the I-140 petitions to adjudicate all pending I-360, I-485 Adjustment cases with previously approved I-360 petitions and I-824 applications.

Until the date of the sunset passes, September 30, 2003, there will be delays in responding to inquiries for forms I-140, concurrently filed I-140/I-485's and for I-485 cases with previously approved I-140's, because CSC will be prioritizing the application types associated with the sunset. Accroding to csc during this sunset period, withhold inquiries for other division I form types, except in emergency situations, and do not submit duplicate inquiries.

This seems to be a flourishing buisness for BCIS. So moraly, if other private buisnesses take example of BCIS and give excuses for taking you money & money & more money, whom can we go to complain???? BCIS ahould hire Lallo Yadav to train them.:D :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused: