From what date is evidence of residency considered valid, and for how long must it be maintained, for citizenship under INA 320?

Warura

My son's I-485 was recently approved, and we will receive his Green Card in a few days. When is the residency requirement considered fulfilled under INA 320? My wife, son, and I have been living in the US for the past two years and have various documents in his name, including my apartment rental contract (that states the names of the 3 of us), school records, medical records, and a minor’s bank account. Is this existing evidence valid for applying for a US passport under INA 320 as soon as we receive the Green Card, or does the evidence need to be accumulated after he gets the Green Card? If the latter, how long must we accumulate this new evidence (I assume more than six months from the following year)?

It’s immediate as long as you have evidence to show residency/custody (which you do). I applied for my kid’s passport the same day I applied for mine, which was in the afternoon after I got my citizenship in the morning :) The only requirement is that all INA320 conditions are satisfied, no minimum time. (You don’t explicitly say so but I assume either you or your wife are citizens)

It’s immediate as long as you have evidence to show residency/custody (which you do). I applied for my kid’s passport the same day I applied for mine, which was in the afternoon after I got my citizenship in the morning :) The only requirement is that all INA320 conditions are satisfied, no minimum time. (You don’t explicitly say so but I assume either you or your wife are citizens)
Yes, forgot to mention, I am a born US Citizen. Thanks for the reply.