Friend's Retro Case Approved

greaaat

Could you please provide some details - like Eb2, eb3, sevice center?

when his 140 got cleared etcectc

(it would be a great relief for lot of us on this forum)

WFGC_N said:
My friend's Retro Case got approved last Friday. His PD is April 2003.

Please post the following
1. Birth Place of Primary and dependents (if exists)
2. Which category (Eb1/eb2/eb3)

THis would be very helpful

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Can anyone tell what would the PD for labor substitution cases be?where can i find it?on I-140 receipt or any other receipt??Thanks.
Goven

Eb3 COncurrent filing
Labor substituion
I-140 RD:july/11/03(Approved)
I-485 RD:July/11/03
VSC

goven,
PD for sub cases is the receipt date of Original LC.
This forum has several threads on thsi topic. Check them out!

-Greeny

---------------------------------------------------
I am not a lawer..

He is EB3, Mainland China. I140 got cleared in June 2004.
Both primary and spouse got approved. However, kid is still pending.
I don't have his exact data.

Wow!!!!! First case to prove PD theory wrong !!!!!! NOW SHOULD WE JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

orangetreats said:
Wow!!!!! First case to prove PD theory wrong !!!!!! NOW SHOULD WE JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as I know, not even a single case is approved. They are implementing 100% PD. CIS People won't implement good things, but Implement very well bad things....

One of my friends case was approved with PD 2003 who is from India with EB3 on last Friday. I was also thinking the same way like you. After couple of hours we came to know that his wife is from non-retrogressed country...

I Was almost tempted to post a new thread on the same topic...Friend of mine whose PD is Dec 2002 got approved last week from Nebraska center. He filed in EB3/Indian. But his wife is London citizen. That makes me think Sree1965 has a point here.....

orangetreats said:

It is not theory. It is Law.

Talk to the people people who got GC before 2000. They used to wait for years to date become current.

tammy2 said:
It is not theory. It is Law.

Talk to the people people who got GC before 2000. They used to wait for years to date become current.

If thats the case then it should be good news for people like me who have PD in 2001 (original labor) .....

I still cannot decipher how WFGC_N friend got his approved inspite of
meeting all requirements for "retro case" .... Somethings brewing :) :)

I always take information from third person with a pinch of salt. It would be good to hear from the horse's mouth rather than from a friend, no offence to WFGC_N. He may have an older LC or something that you are not aware of.