Friend...PD Aug 2002...Approved !!!

JagadeeshP

Registered Users (C)
My friend whose PD is August 2002 got approved yesterday June 05th from NSC. So guys it seems its a matter of days for us too !!

I guess TSC is working and NSC is not working is all stupid rumors and do not believe in those. Everyone has their own priority. NSC might have got about more than 15000 to 20000 I485 applications on June 1st or maybe more than that, as is the case that happened with this years H1B. The resources will be less now who will be working on processed I485. So let us wait and hope for the best. We need to give them some time too..:) . As is the case maybe only 1 % of them whose I-485 is pending at NSC will be here in forums.

It all depends on officer who is working on I-485 cases. Some officers will take time (having coffee, smoke :D etc) some may not. They are not going to gain anything (their paycheck remains same ;) ) if they work fast or slow. There is no rule for any person to approve so and so many cases in a day. :D

Let us wait for 1 month and see, because July bulletin is also going to be in favour of pending I485 cases.(No backlog).

Congrats to your friend.

However NSC indeed working slow.

Agreed that they are working , but not as goos as TSC. See how many cases TSC is approving as compare to NSC. Not that NSC is working but if trend continues then Visa# will become unavailable very soon for EB3 india and again wait for october and date will go back to 2001.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend whose PD is August 2002 got approved yesterday June 05th from NSC. So guys it seems its a matter of days for us too !!

I guess TSC is working and NSC is not working is all stupid rumors and do not believe in those. Everyone has their own priority. NSC might have got about more than 15000 to 20000 I485 applications on June 1st or maybe more than that, as is the case that happened with this years H1B. The resources will be less now who will be working on processed I485. So let us wait and hope for the best. We need to give them some time too..:) . As is the case maybe only 1 % of them whose I-485 is pending at NSC will be here in forums.

It all depends on officer who is working on I-485 cases. Some officers will take time (having coffee, smoke :D etc) some may not. They are not going to gain anything (their paycheck remains same ;) ) if they work fast or slow. There is no rule for any person to approve so and so many cases in a day. :D

Let us wait for 1 month and see, because July bulletin is also going to be in favour of pending I485 cases.(No backlog).

NSC should catch up fast with approving cases like TSC. Wake up NSC.

Story from my friend

Here is another friends story. This is not good news. :(

His 485 status was not showing online for past few months. Status shows something like "No file...contact USCIS blah blah..." He was calling NSC to enquire what happened since then, but no response. The only response is "An immigration officer is looking into your file". He at first thought it is somewhat good news. But at last he got frustated and called again to connect to Immigration officer and IO told that it will take 3 to 4 weeks to get approvals as it has been current from only June 1st. This gives some hope to us. Wait for 3 or 4 weeks. :rolleyes:

Upon enquiring about his case, guess what he came to know. "Name check pending". :mad: So for he has done 1 or 2 FP's but no RFE.

So, my question is did anyone of you got RFE whose Name check is pending ?