Freeze? Pl Write To Npr.com And Aclu.org

dusranazar

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Guys and AG may be we should fight fire with fire. Those of you who think you can write a letter without grammatical errors, please send an email to NPR.COM about suggestion for a story and an email to ACLU.com requesting an update on the freeze.
I have deliberately not attached a sample letter. Let's see if they can get some light from the INS tunnel. Recently, NPR (National Public Radio) did have some news on INS-its break up and how it will effect the current INS employees. Atleast you will have the satisfaction of having tried something useful. I would also encourage to make some contribution to both these institutions.
Hopefully the iceage with thaw.
One reason for the freeze may be to artificially keep the number of GC approvals low for 2002. In 2001 there were over 2mln immigrants. May the current years' approvals were in the 999K or 1999K border and some one decided to stop further approvals.

The problem with the argument about keeping down Green Card totals it that the fiscal year for INS ended 3 months ago. Unless they have decided to stall adjudications for FY2003.

The halt/freeze/delay has noting to do with keeping down GC totals, at least according to INS. INS has stated that all I-485 approvals are on hold for the time being. These cases are being held until INS receives back from the FBI an affirmative response on the G-325A name/date of birth check.

Previously, the INS had presumed that if it had not heard back from the FBI within a given period of time that there had been no issue with the check. INS has now indicated that the “benefits” in question are adjustment of status, naturalization and asylum. Ancillary benefits, such as advance parole and work authorization, are not subject to this process.

u ignorant sonofa..

don't u know everyone in AMerica is an immigrant or a descendant of an immigrant including you.

However persecution of a group is not a new thing.. like Japs in II world war so.. nothings gonna change radically.. rest assured