Free information on "V" Visa

kinni_sandhu

Registered Users (C)
If anybody have some doubts or scruples about "V" visa do ask me without any hesitation. I got the "V" visa myself after studying it throughly so want to help my fellow friends too free of cost. But before u write to me do write to me about the Receipt-Date of your case written on Notice of Action.I want two main informations :-
1.) Receipt Date of your I-130 petition at INS office.( Do write INS center name too eg California,Texas and so on).
2.) If your case has been approved as yet or not.Do tell me and if so do tell me the date of your Approval Notice.
    Receipt date is always written on your Notice of Action so please read it from it. If u provide me with this information i will assist u a lot.
My email is kinni_sandhu@yahoo.com
                                                            Thanks

No Title

If anybody have some doubts or scruples about "V" visa do ask me without any hesitation. I got the "V" visa myself after studying it throughly so want to help my fellow friends too free of cost. But before u write to me do write to me about the Receipt-Date of your case written on Notice of Action.I want two main informations :-
1.) Receipt Date of your I-130 petition at INS office.( Do write INS center name too eg California,Texas and so on).
2.) If your case has been approved as yet or not.Do tell me and if so do tell me the date of your Approval Notice.
    Receipt date is always written on your Notice of Action so please read it from it. If u provide me with this information i will assist u a lot.
My email is kinni_sandhu@yahoo.com
                                                            Thanks