Fraud Marriage to obtain Green Card

bholabhala

Registered Users (C)
I sponsored my fiance to USA based on K1 petition. Everything went smoothly and she arrived here in US. We got married and she got her conditional green card about 3-4 months ago. About a couple of days ago, i found out that she was married to another individual back in her home country and never obtained divorce. Infact i fell victim to Fraud Marriage and after obtaining conditional green card, she dumped me and left. We are still married, and she is no longer living with me. Furthermore, i also found out, from reliable sources, that this whole trap was laid out just for her to get to USA and there was no true intention of her to stay with me. She is also pregnant now, about 2 months. Is there anything i can do about her at this point?

We are still married ...
Technically you're not married to her, since your marriage to her was void from the beginning.

She is also pregnant now, about 2 months.
Get a DNA test soon after the birth. If it's yours, you'll probably want custody or visitation rights, and if it's not yours I figure you don't want to be held liable for child support.

Is there anything i can do about her at this point?
Get evidence of her other marriage. If marriages are public record in the country where she got married before moving to the US, you can probably obtain the record through a lawyer or friend who lives in that country. Then send that to USCIS along with the details of her green card (particularly her A#, which should be on some of the immigration documents in your possession).