Fp

sea_blue

Registered Users (C)
Looks like things are moving forward, I'm very happy to see people got approval from time to time. Just a little worried about my FP notice. I didn't get any notice since I applied in August, 1999 (Except the receipt). Is it possible that things could go wrong?

sea_blue,

I think things are on schedule with you as I applied in Mar 99 and I did my FP in APR 2003 so you maybe getting a call for FP in next 6-9 months. (This is pure speculation on my part)

Regards,

let's keep track of all the new cases who recieved FP.
I applied in July 99 but my notice date is september 99.
haven't heard anything yet:(

sea_blue,

No I have not recieved approval yet. From what I can see in this forum I am the only who was requested additional evidence and has not received that notice. Since I did my case myself so I did not have the opportunity of this notice being sent to my lawyer.

I checked the status on line and it said they had requested additional evidence. I waited for 14 days no mail so called the useless 1-800 # as there is no other way to contact service center. The person on the phone casually told me that it will take them 4 weeks or so to get back to my as they will investigate why it was not delived... I know my address should be updated with them as it is on the same address I received the FP notice and I still live at the same location... so now I am waiting for Nebraska to get back at me .....but this situation is currently pretty annoying :)

I hope you have better luck ....

Regards,