FP without notice

ak123

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My 485 is pending and I have to leave the country. Can I get my FP done without the FP notice from INS, so that I don\'t have to come back in between the assignment? has any one done that?

Thanks.

No Title

My friend ak123 U cannot do your finger prints before. More over make sure that U do your finger prints the day it is specified on the FP card (few did before the scheduled date after they got the FP notice). If U miss this date then you have to wait for 2nd FP notice.

FYI - No FP are issued for the last 3 months to anyone (atleast what i have observed on this board). Please Post your RD, ND and WAC numbers.

My information RD 02/16/2001
               ND 03/14/2001
               WAC-01-130-5**** Waiting for Finger Print

No Title

NTR,

Are you sure that no FP notices have been issued in the last 3 months by CSC?
If that\'s the case, is there a reason for this?

Mishonio

No Title

yes , NTR is right.
If anyone has called CSC for FP related question, please post your experience.

thanks

No Title

Ciba\'s list shows someone with WAC#01-124 received FP notice in May. No FP notice in June yet so far.

No Title

Leo485,
   I do remember correctly, King Kong got his FP Notice couple months earlier to his schedule date in may. There were no FP Notices since last THREE months.

Waiting For FP Notice

GeorgeM

No Title

I saw my name .. though would give the correct picture ..I and my wife had got FP notices on 31st March, mine was scheduled for May 9th and wife\'s was on 17th april. We got our FP done on 12th april. After that, my wife again got a reschedule notice on 1st June, due to first FP being unclassifiable, this FP was scheduled for 17th August, but we got it done on 2nd June.

I think there have been no new FP notices in the last 2 and a half months or so.

No Title

Thanks for all the info. My recipt number is WAC-01-153-XX.....

I guess I should do my FP when I get the notice.

No Title

king kong,my case is exactly same as yours,I and my wife had our finger print done on March 13th,mine was unclassifiable and received redo notice on June 1st and the appointment date was August 2nd,however I had it done on June 2nd,I called INS on June 14th to check my finger print status,the officer said our system shows that it was done on June 2nd but they dont know the quality of print yet,I will call again next
week,please be in touch and let us know of any development