FP waiters (nd>oct, 1999), please show up here

njeb1

Registered Users (C)
Heard vsc stopped sending FP to Chinese/india cases, but still see some cases with nd>oct, 99 getting their FP. Anyone with ND =oct and nov (Chinese/india) still waiting for FP? Does VSC start sending FP again or these cases are just lucky?

No Title

I talked to an IIO regarding FP for India/china people and he said that such 485 application will only be send for FP when they are ready to take decision on 485 approval. The reason behind this procedure is the possible retrogression in the VISA dates which might not be current (although it is now) at the time decision for approval for 485 can be made.

I think this should not cause any significant delay in the process of getting approval as the application continues to be processed till it is ready to be approved and at that time FP will be sent as the last part of the complete process.

MY I-485 RD is oct 99 and my PD is March 96 and the IIO said it probably will take 6 months for me to get the process done.

Hoping to get GC one day...

No Title

Hello,

Here\'s my Info:
Visa: O1
AP: Not applied...
EAD: approved in May 00
Preference: EB3 Indian
Priority Date: Jan 97
I485 applied/Receiptdates: Feb2000 @ VSC

I know of a friend of mine who got FP notice for I485 he applied in October 99. He\'s already on the 9th cloud...

Questions:
1. Would the process be any faster the fact I have a O1 visa?
2. Any idea how long of a wait would it be from this point?

Any Info appreciated.
Bhanu

No Title

I think this is not true!! \'cause my friend had PD 10/98, EB3, India, RD 10/19/99, ND 11/02/99 and he got FP 2 days ago sceduled for 10/01/00!! Now his PD is not current so how come he got FP when still some has ND is 08/99 and 09/99 and still waiting for FP?????

FP notice is nothing to do with PD, only when 485 approval time comes, they see if ur PD is current or not.
My opinion only