FP....Too long...!!!

Gujju1

Registered Users (C)
My RD is 07/20/01....Got EAD on 09/05/01......Still waiting on FP.....!!!!

Talked to IIO....informed me that just wait. I am confused....Why is it taking so long when Dec-2001 cases have been cleared for FP ?
Does anyone what to do in this case ?

Hello, my RD is 6/25 live in NH

My FP was scheduled for March 04, but went for an early FP on 2/11. Where do u live? If every one else living in the same area as u r, got FP done, may be u should call INS I guess. I read that people liveing in Northern MA have deleays in FP as they also fall under Manchester ASC, please check other threads for the state u live in or start a thread!
Best

No Title

I live in central NJ. Every one around me got their FP long back....Called INS...But they told..."Washington(FBI) takes care of it."...
Can I just go to FP office and get it done without appointment ?

The same story - no FP

I\'m in the same situation. I have I-485 August 7, 2001 ND with VCS. Live in NJ. Still no FP notice. I called IIO 3 times. My lawyer called them as well. All the times the same answer - "Wait and the notice will be sent to you..." answer. On the question why somebody receives the notice quicker the answer is simple - "We don\'t have any guidelines as for FP - just overall I-485 processing dates that is 365-540 days..."

RD 7/01, ND8/01, Still waiting for FP - CA

While other people (around same dates) in California fot their FP done 3/4 months back

Do they call before schedule an appointment?

Mine:
RD 09/07/01
ND 11/07/01
in NYC
and waiting for FP.
I\'m wondering why it takes so long.

I\'m worried the local office called
before schedule a appointment
and I missed the phone call.

Do they call before schedule an appointment?

Thanks

First time I ever heard that INS calls the person before scheduling an appointment?

Anyone heard something like this? I hope you are not joking.

I know it sounds navie ...

ss01:

I know it sounds navie.
If it\'s simply because bad luck I have nothing to complain about.
Just don\'t want to mess it up by own mistake.

Did anybody have the experience?
Thanks

Dmkdam:

VSC\'s phone number is 802-527-4913

same boat as you, even worse

My layer told me that VSC will nto take care of FP schedule, and when your case is already there, VSC will schedule it.

And I also heard from some other guys, that FP will only take 1 day to 1 month.

My wife has already take FP, but my case is still hanging there. I am also worried about it. Because of the current tough enconomy, GC and Job is two nightmare for me.

Congradulations! SS01 did you get the Notice or checke from the AVM?

Do they update the AVM?

Thanks