Fp --- Rfe

I want my GC

Registered Users (C)
For all the experts out there:

Has anyone seen an RFE issued after FP received?

Just trying to understand the process.

Thanks for your inputs.

See my signature... RFE has no bearing on the step in the application process.... It can be issued anytime before approval

The populer belief that FPs are send out only when our case is ready for the adjudication is not true. Murthy also endorsed this belief. Not sure why would she say that.

and what about the case transfer? could it be transfered after FP? There are quite a few people who received RFE after FP. What is the % for case transfer?

Search for the following users in forum who were slammed with local transfers even after FP2 :

pibo,premchopra.
A pattern i have noticed is :
if u receive one or more RFE's during 485 , very unlikely your application will take refuge in local office unless you have other USCIS inadmissibility reasons.
I observed this from past 4 mos, and i betted on mine. Mine got approved directly from service center.

Paid me off

16 months of pain in maintaining 2 address accross 2 states just to avoid local transfer really paid me off and saved another 6 mos. in offing.
( :rolleyes: it was a real pain in driving every month to NJ just to collect mails.
But i did notify DHS using AR-11. Its good that i didn't call up NSC 1-800 number, else probably you would spot me at "local transfers" forum.
After PP stamping next week,i have to execute bunch of stuffs for adresss changes.