FP result to wrong service center

praneet

Registered Users (C)
What do I do if the FP results have been sent to wrong service center.My case is pending at Texas and FP has been sent to Nebraska.
What can be done? Anyone had this experience

I would call INS customer service and if you detect any incompetency or lack of prowess on the part of the person you speak to - something likely, BTW - then call back again afterwards and try again with somebody else. See if either of them can offer any assistance whatsoever regarding this.

FP and I-485 filing in different states.

I have a question here-

Lots of people have done their FP in different state than where they filed I485. Most of the reasons are they moved from one state to another.

So where the FP result will go? The service center where they filed I-485 or the service center where they do the FP with? Will this cause any problem?

Thanks!
-April

april_us said:
I have a question here-

Lots of people have done their FP in different state than where they filed I485. Most of the reasons are they moved from one state to another.

So where the FP result will go? The service center where they filed I-485 or the service center where they do the FP with? Will this cause any problem?

Thanks!
-April
A guess, but it would go to the service center you filed your 485 with. The reason is that my 485 is via TSC, but I get prints done in Birmingham. There is no Birmingham SC, but there is a Bham ApplicationSsupportCcenter. Surely they defer back to the service center you went with, and not the one you're closest to geographically. In fact I'm much closer to Atlanta Service Center, but they do still send mine to TSC.

It turns out FP sent to wrong service center would not be a problem. My 485 is filed at VSC, FP sent to TSC according to FBI. A few days later, VSC got the FP results.
Hope this helps.