FP redo --- another fast way-- for your reference

Dashi Li

Registered Users (C)
Recently, I heard several cases that the 1st FP was rejected by FBI. unfortunately, I was sit in the same boat days ago.
One day after I did the 1st FP, I called FBI and learnt that my FP was rejected because it\'s not clear enough. As I learnt from my co-worker,
I went to the lawer\'s office to get the Lawer\'s Courtesy Copy of the FP notice then went to the ASC with the Courtesy Copy. they did the 2nd
FP for me without asking me any questions. Just checked with FBI and it was accepted and get through this time. As I know, several people
 did this way. Just for your refereence.

Remember: Be sure to call FBI at (304)625-5590 to check if your FP was accepted and get through one or two days after you doing FP.

Good Luck!

No Title

Date on Finger print on the courtesy copy is same as your original copy?
Please reply with the details.

No Title

yeah, the date is the same. But I did it before the scheduled date. The scheduled date is 3/16, and I did 1st on 2/13 and 2nd on 2/15.

No Title

I gave my fp on Jan 16, I came to know that it was rejected. I got my courtesy copy of the same date(Jan 16). If I go for second fp with courstesy copy does ACS take my fp. Please reply

No Title

Don\'t know yet. But I think it\'s no hurt to try. Also, let your lawer know the situation and ask the lawer send a letter to INS to request
a 2nd FP notice. There is another post about how to get a 2nd FP notice from INS local office. check it out.

Good luck