Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

my case is concurrent
140/485 RD 10/13/2003
EAD/AP approved 11/17/2003
FP notice 05/10/2004
FP rcvd by ins 06/25/2004

I have checked the status, it has the following message

"On June 25, 2004, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review."

where as my friend has got different status message..that did not say the "are pending review"..it says "process has been resumed"...

Does any one see this kind message? and I'll appreciate if you can tell me what does it mean? and what is the difference?

Thnaks in advance...

Hi, baatasari

The message is also same as yours for me. it is there since June 1st. That means that the FP results are received by them. the message might change when they start working on your case.

My status still says ...

"On March 25, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording. The notice also gave the times and location where this processing could be done. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283"

is this normal ... i checked with FBI and they have sent reply to INS in April 2003. What does this mean ...NCSC has not done any update in my case after issuing FP notice?

:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Baatasari,
My two cents worth .
It means that your FP results have not been recd by them where as your frds "results' have been recd anf therfore his process is resumed.
Pleas take note of different phrases used.

Not ready yet

Paralegal at our lawyers office said that BCIS is only processing which they think can be adjudicated in a reasonable time frame. If they do not think that a case may not be adjudicated in that ime they are just holding those finger prints.
But previously some things that guy said were proven wrong.
So Call FBI - if they say that they have sent the results back then may be they are just holding until your time comes. :)

How do you know if FBI has sent back the FP info and the name check verification info to BCIS ? Is there a website or a phone # ?

FBI can be reached either at 304-625-5590 or at 304-625-2406

they will need your 'A' number (This is number is in the I-485 receipt notice and also in the Finger Print notice) to pull up your case.

I got the FP notice of pending for review last week,
and notice of process resumed this week.

the next update will be after FBI sends response and that updated in the system.