FP Received - When can I expect my Approval?

boquita

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys!!
I made mi 2nd FP on Feb 2nd (early on LAX Area) and today i have received the following email.
Based on your experience, when can I receive the final approval?

Thanks,

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On February 8, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

Many ppl shared that they got approval/decision within 1-2 month after FP done. also ppl from SR expresed their concerns that it they were put in queue more than avg wait.

Would you like to share RFE was about plz?

Good LUck

POJ, here is my RFE info.

Thanks,

RFE1: They request Mediacal Examinations and other things, I realy don't now what my lawer sent.

RFE2: They request evidence that we have a priority date before April 2001 (we apply on the 245i), a current employment verification letter and a New I-693 for my wife, she was pregnant the first time that we did it and she was not able to get some immunizations.