FP Re-sheduling !!! Urgent...Please provide your inputs/help

Tush

Hi, Does anybody have experience of re-scheduling Finger Printing...
My spouse and my kid have just gone to India(yesterday) and my FP date(after they left in yesterday\'s mail) has come for 02/12/02. Can you easily reschedule ... and does it delay the GC process ??? Please do provide your inputs...
Would FP Re-scheduling simple enough and will not delay GC processing much or should I call them from India (less than a week ) ???

No Title

they usually give the re-scheduling information on ur notice.
For me they had asked to come any wed after the scheduled date and given a deadline date after which the case will be abandoned.

Chk ur notice and find out ur dates

Question for tryinghard !

can u give us some details like when was u\'r original FP date, after rescheduling, when did u receive the resheduled new notice, finally when is your deadline date compared to the original FP date issued.
Appreciating u\'r help.

mine original FP date December 11,01, rescudeled date not yet received.

RE-SCHEDULE OF FP

2 of my friends directly went for FP without waiting for re-schedule date, I think you can
   take a chance, do take your original(old) FP notice and 2 ID may be passport/EAD/driver\'s license.

This is reference to Newark-NJ office, but in case of others you should give a try, question of
   of 2 hours time

HI

MY ACTUAL FP DATE IS 2/14 AND I CAN GET IT DONE ON ANY WEDNESDAY BEFORE SOME DAY IN MAY WHICH I DON\'T REMEMBER.
AFTER THIS DATE, THEY SAID THE CASE WOULD BE ABANDONED.

when did u receive the second notice ?

tryinghard,
even my orignal FP date was Feb 8th. I postponned it, but no response now. So let me know, when did u postpone and when did u receive the new FP reschedule letter.

Actually, i requested them to postpone for 2 months. IS that ok or
is it that they will abandone after seeing that ?

reply.

Some info on resched.

My orig FP date was early Nov. 2001. I asked for rescheduling
and received the new notice last week.
The new date is 21 Feb.
So it may be a while before you get a you new date. Mine is in Philly.

a) I would like to resched again. Has anybody done this twice?

b) How long after FP is approval typically?

Thanks.