FP question

baba2000

Registered Users (C)
RD 12202001
ND 12212001
FP 1st 05022002
RFE JULY 8th
Replied September 29th
Changed the address on July 1st and updated the BCIS. RFE went to my old company lawyer( even though i filed G28 for my new lawyer) which i found after 80 days.

Going by the pattern and statistics, Till now i did not receieved 2nd FP. Is this a problem? How to find that the 2nd FP has been issued?

Your answers are invaluable. Thanks in advance

Baba

If a request to appear for a 2nd FP is generated you will receive a notice in the mail. Also, your AVM will be updated. I don't think my on-line information was though.

I received 2 RFEs then a 2nd FP appointment notice. My impression is you will get a 2nd FP (or RFE for that matter) once your file is assigned to an adjudicator. In my case, around 3 months passed between the expiration of my 1st FP and the 2nd FP appointment. The case was approved shortly after the 2nd FP.

Details:

RD 12/18/2001
ND 12/26/2001
AD 9/17/2003
2 RFEs:
1 for proof of employment
1 for proof of NSEERs compliance (FYI, if anyone from a NSEERs impacted country gets an RFE for any reason, I think it's better to include proof of NSEERs compliance, assuming you did it. My lawyer said it wasn't necessary and had to eat his words when the 2nd RFE was issued).

In your case I would hope that once the adjudicator is satisfied with the RFEs, you would be issued a 2nd FP notice.

rgds,
sadiq