fp question

appreciate

Registered Users (C)
The message in the ins automatic answer system for my case has not changed for many months. It says fp pending of review. Is there a way to check something about it?

Same here

I gave my FP in the 1st week of this month but VM is still singing the old song "your 485 application has received ......"

AVM says my fp are still waiting to be received .....

but my husband and daughters all came back straight away. FP done 12/15/01. AVM updated and processing resumed 1/18/02 for husband and daughters mine still outstanding. I spoke to the FBI who said that they had been sent, but they will only send a new report if requested by the INS. It seems a bit of a catch 22, as the INS I don\'t think will look at our case until it is adjudication ready - but it won\'t be adjudication ready until all the f/p reports are back.

The lawyer is going to chase, as ours is an age out case, but he said that it usually takes 3 faxes (sent 2 weeks apart) before they get a response.

Meanwhile, still trying to be patient.

...in the same boat....

My wife got her FP on April 19th. The AVM still say\'s ".....your appilcation was receieved...takes so and so days to process....".

Check with FBI and says they were sent next day to INS.

Did you finally get ur message changed ? Did you talk to IIO ?

FP Notice Received before EAD.

Hi,

Me and wife received the FP notice on May 10th 2002. The appointment date is on June 14th 2002. Does this mean that we should receive our EAD before this date. Is EAD and FP are two seperate process.

Yes, FP in conjunction with Adjustment of Status, EAD, AP are independent

Yes, FP in conjunction with Adjustment of Status, EAD, AP are independent.

Also, you should be able to get Fingerprinted before the scheduled date. Most ASCs are accomodative. Do it asap.