FP Notices for San Jose ASC

ap_s

Registered Users (C)
FP Notices for Appointment at San Jose ASC

Hi All,

I485 application received at NSC with RD: Jun 5, ND: Jun 16 but have not received FP notices yet. It is already over 6 weeks and I am getting worried. Any one else from NSC waiting for appointment at San Jose ASC in same situation.

Thanks

AP

Last edited by a moderator:
fp notice

your fp notice will be sent out by NSC not ASC.
People in the same ASC may file to different national service centers, so it is hard to anticipate by looking at others.
I suggest you initiate a service request to NSC by calling the customer service number.

Tried calling National Service Center

Luckyz,

As per you suggestion I tried calling national service center they are saying that it can take upto 60-days from ND before FP are received. So they are telling me to wait for 60-days before opening a service enquiry.

Also with this thread I was trying to see if some other folks at NSC with similar RD/ND received FP notices from NSC for appointment at San Jose ASC. I have updated original message with.

Regards

AP

Luckyz,

As per you suggestion I tried calling national service center they are saying that it can take upto 60-days from ND before FP are received. So they are telling me to wait for 60-days before opening a service enquiry.

Also with this thread I was trying to see if some other folks at NSC with similar RD/ND received FP notices from NSC for appointment at San Jose ASC. I have updated original message with.

Regards

AP

I received mine yesterday. If you did not get your yet, try calling service centre. They should create service request after 30 days from notice date.
I did let them create last week.

Received FP Notices

I received mine yesterday. If you did not get your yet, try calling service centre. They should create service request after 30 days from notice date.
I did let them create last week.

Hello Labor_Paines,

I received mine on Jul 23rd, thanks for update