FP Notice+Yellow Form questions

EB

Registered Users (C)
RD 03/01
ND 04/01
FP Notice and the Yellow Form received and sheduled for 06/01.

Two questions:

1) Do I need to submit Employment Letter? The Yellow Form is the standard one for employment based cases. Mine is EB11? Is EB11 considered to be first preference or second preference?

2) Am I supposted to submit the documentation requested in the Yellow Form? My attorney has not received the FP notice or Yellow Form. Normally it is the benefiery (instead of the attorney?) who receives FP Notice and the yellow form from INS

Thank you!

No Title

I am not sure about EB11. But even EB1 applicants are required to continue to work in the field, not employer, for which they applied. Therefore, a letter from your employer, as long as the work is on the same field, would probably be useful. You can also use the form to add info to your file. For example, I used it to add proof of vaccination which was incomplete during the medical exam.
Go ahead and submit the yellow form yourself. Lawyer will only get a courtesy copy of the FP notice, not the original or the yellow form. On the other hand asking your lawyer to submit may be useful so that he/she can review all info before sending in.

No Title

Thanks.

My lawyer will charge me if he help with the Yellow Form. I am not sure how to write the Employment Letter. Where I could possibly obtain a sample letter? Wondering whether most people do this by themselves or have thier attorneies for help. Just wanted to save some money if that is possible.

Any comments??