FP notice within 6 months after filing

dingdingdo

Registered Users (C)
I got the fingerprint notice today even though there is no any update on the INS website, but unfortunately my wife and my child(under 12) haven't received FP notice yet. I don't know what's going on there. BTY, does my child(under 12) need to take fingerprint?

Hi,
You might be receiving FP notice shortly for your wife.If not, you may have to contact the officials thro your lawyer. Kids under age 14 are not required to go for FP.
Thanks,

Originally posted by dingdingdo
I got the fingerprint notice today even though there is no any update on the INS website, but unfortunately my wife and my child(under 12) haven't received FP notice yet. I don't know what's going on there. BTY, does my child(under 12) need to take fingerprint?

Received the FP notice aswell, just few days over from exact 6 months, i thought it takes around 9 months for USCIS to send out FP notice. The Appointment date is in middle of April, can i go and do an early FP? I read this somewhere, anyone knows more about it?

Thanks

Finger Printing

hi dingdingdo & 2hard2getGC,

Could you please post your case details such as when your ND, whether I140 approved, EB2/EB3, concurrent filing etc..?

Thanks.

Re: Finger Printing

Originally posted by Applied_For_485
hi dingdingdo & 2hard2getGC,

Could you please post your case details such as when your ND, whether I140 approved, EB2/EB3, concurrent filing etc..?

Thanks.

EB3-RIR-CONCURRENT Filing 09/15/2003
I765 AD 01/20/2004
I131 AD 01/26/2004
FP Appointment date 04/14/2004

I140 & 485 still pending.

:confused:

Hi Gurus,

My concurrent application was submitted
in Feb 2004. Its EB3 and I140/I485/I131
and I765 were all submitted to-gether.

Last night I got my FingerPrint Notification
and was told to appear on 19th April 2004.

Do you think they made a mistake? I still
did not get my EAD or Parole. May be its
now a pre-req to do FP before they approve
EAD and Parole .. Just wanted your thoughts.

Anyway .. I will go and get my FP done as
they mentioned.

Recvd first FP notice

Hello all,

Following are case details"

Concurrent I140/485, AP, EAD - RD 01/22/2004

AP, EAD approved Feb 28
FP, letter arrived Marc 27, Appt April 22,2004

I140 not approved

I hope that I get asked for FP only once

Regards,
ss1123

Recvd first FP notice

Hello all,

Following are case details"

Concurrent I140/485, AP, EAD - RD 01/22/2004

AP, EAD approved Feb 28
FP, letter arrived Marc 27, Appt April 22,2004

I140 not approved

I hope that I get asked for FP only once

Regards,
ss1123

Looks like FP apointments are flooding.

Mine and my spouse FP appointment came.
I140 Pending, flled in nov 03
EAD Approved.

Got FP notice

We got our FP notices today. Notice date 03/24/2004 and Appt is on 04/21.

Why are they sending FP notices for 2004 applications? Did they change their rules for finger printing? Are they really working on these applications? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks,

On March 24, 2004, I went to the USCIS office and did finger printing. But the online message says otherwise.

"On March 25, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording. The notice also gave the times and location where this processing could be done. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Any idea what's going on?

Hi gcpend,
me too same message. I think they updated worng date. My lawyer told me that, it was mistake.

Some other people also got same message.

Hi,

I too got the same message "On March 25, 2004, we mailed a notice....." even though we got the notice long time ago. Appt is on 04/13.

Following are case details:

Concurrent/Labor Sub. I140/485, AP, EAD - ND 08/26/2003

I140/485, AP, EAD all pending
I140 Rfe received -12/22/2003
replied on 01/15/2004

Any idea when can I expect my EAD/or only after I140 approval now since a got RFE on 140?

Thanks

FP Status ...

I did my FP on April 05 and see that the status was updated recently:

On April 08, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Anyone else got their status updated like this? Am I closer to getting the approval??

Dpshah & Kell,

What is your online message shows for FP?

Mine still shows FP request was sent rather than FP was received.

FP Message

This is what i see

On April 17, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

I went for FP on April 14, 2004