FP Notice: san Diego

auri

Do I get a separate notice for FP. I was under the impression that acknowledgement of receipt and FP notice are the same.

I have received my receipt of application notice (w/ priority date ) from CSC couple of days back ( sent in application on May 14) which asks to verify my personal information on the notice and says I would receive notice for place and date of interview from local INS office(!). NO reference for FP(!).

Do I get FP notice from local (District) office or CSC. I appreciate any feedback.

auri said:
Do I get a separate notice for FP.
Yes

auri said:
I was under the impression that acknowledgement of receipt and FP notice are the same.
No

auri said:
.... I would receive notice for place and date of interview from local INS office(!). NO reference for FP(!).
because you will receive the FP notice separately

Last edited by a moderator:
auri said:
Do I get a separate notice for FP. I was under the impression that acknowledgement of receipt and FP notice are the same.

I have received my receipt of application notice (w/ priority date ) from CSC couple of days back ( sent in application on May 14) which asks to verify my personal information on the notice and says I would receive notice for place and date of interview from local INS office(!). NO reference for FP(!).

Do I get FP notice from local (District) office or CSC. I appreciate any feedback.

Welcome to SanDiego Club
U will get ur FP Appointment seperately may be after 2-3 weeks (in my case it happened 3 weeks)
I think u will get appointment from CSC depending on ASC (application Support Center) schedules.

In future use N400 SanDiego thread