FP notice received-RD/ND may 2002

ADDTX

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys! With great pleasure, I announce that we have received FP notices, scheduled for end of July. Though not approved yet, I am anyway happy that someone finally found our papers. I guess the rest of you who have not yet received FP notices should get the same soon!!! :D

Good News

Did you do something or it came itself? What is your LUD? Did it change recently? Please let us know. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADDTX

Thank you for sharing. This is indeed very encouraging for people who are still anxiously waiting for FP. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADDTX,

I'm so happy for you, congrats. Pl share your FP exp when u get it done
Also pl wish us the same

w/ best wishes

ADDTX, first of all, congratulations! With this news, you just lifted my spirits.

2 questions:

1) Has your online status changed?
2) Did you do anything recently (fax, mail...) that may have resulted in the FP notice?

Thanks.

ADDTX said:
Hi guys! With great pleasure, I announce that we have received FP notices, scheduled for end of July. Though not approved yet, I am anyway happy that someone finally found our papers. I guess the rest of you who have not yet received FP notices should get the same soon!!! :D

LUD still shows July 2002 date. Case status too shows :
Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on May 10, 2002. We mailed you a receipt blah blah blah blah.
I did send faxes to TSC stating non receipt of FP notice and also had contacted Senator/Congressman. Don't know what helped.

tsc_ka_mara, I am really not comfortable posting the exact date. Any specific reason you need it? I got the notices by snail mail, no email, change in LUD or status.

Just curious. no problem.
Actually I am planning to travel to india from 24 july to 8 aug. I do not want to receive
my fp in this period. So I thought to get some rough idea.

Hi ADDTX.

Hearty Congrats

You have uplifted my mood.

When did you send the fax? When did you contact the Senator?

I'm so glad to see that people in May-June 2002 timeframe are getting FP notices!!

that is very good news

LUD is last update date..which can be seen on your online profile on the USCIS website....which changes right before something is gonna happen to your case. There are several threads on this forum where people are trying to analyze it and form predictions based ono LUD changes

tsc_ka_mara,the time lag is about 4 weeks from the FP notice date. So I guess you should be fine. ATLDesi LUD is I guess Last updated date, when u login on the USCIS website it shows you when they have "touched" your case last, it may not be for anything significant. Our date yet shows July 2002.
I have been faxing letters to TSC since the past 2 months, almost one every week. Had contacted Senator Chambliss' office and Congressman Isakson's office. The earlier I had contacted about 3 months ago, but probably was not of much help, the latter I contacted about a month ago, but the reply again was "wait" Atleast there was a reply. Anyway, something worked in our favor and probably, our prayers too... were finally answered. Hope all goes ok with it and we get our approval soon. I wish the same for the rest of you since we all know what hell we are going thru' right now!!

Thanks ADDTX. I hope you get your approval promptly and I hope I get FP soon. I'll pray for all of us in the same boat. Just heard that 2 more of my colleagues got Approved last week. Both from May 2002.

BTW, I created my profile at USCIS website and it shows my LUD as 02/14/2003 and my ND was 6/2002 :rolleyes:

Go figure.

Congradulations!!! Hope your will get the approval soon.

Is it possible that you show us a sample of your fax and also the fax number? I want to do the same, fax them once a week and see whether it helps...

ND: 5/9/2002
FP???

Giving below the format of the letter. The fax no. is Fax: 214-489-8021

Date:

To
USCIS - Texas Service Center
PO Box 851488
Mesquite, TX 75185

Sub: Request for scheduling Finger Printing for I485 cases filed in xxxx(date).

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is to bring to your notice that we are yet awaiting the receipt of our fingerprints’ scheduling, for our I- 485 Adjustment of status cases filed in xxxx(RD/ND). The details of the same are as stated:

1. Receipt # : SRC-02-xxx-xxxxx
Applicant : your name
2. Receipt # : SRC-02-xxx-xxxxx
Applicant : your spouse’s name

Receipt Date :xx/xx/02

We would really appreciate if you could send us the notifications soon.

Thanking you,

Regards,

ADDTX,
You have uplifted the morale of members waiting for FP. Good Luck and thanks for sharing...