sv.nathan

VSC EB2
PD: 04/98
RD: 09/00
ND: 10/00
FP ND: 12/27/00 for FP on 01/30/2001
FP notice received by attorney
EAC-01-019-xxxxx

NO EAD approval after 90 days and had to go to local INS for interim EAD. Then all of sudden, I get this FP notice today !!!!!!!!!!! What does this mean?? Anybody else in a similar situation.

What is required for FP? The notice just tells me to go to the local INS and show them an ID and the notice letter. How long does the FP process take? Who should I check with afterwards to make sure that the FP was done okay?

Thanks.

Vishi

No Title

I don\'t mean to burst your bubble of enthusiasm but there has been a posting from someone that an IIO mentioned that FP Noticed for 10/00NDs were sent out in error. I hope not but you could be a casualty? may be check with IIO?

just my thought..
BK

No Title

IIO: our FP notices sent by ERROR, ND: 10-31-00 India EB2. He said FP will have to be re-done later no matter it is done now or not because it will be out-of-date. What a hell! No one really can 100% trust what an IIO said. Who knows!

If you can, please check the IIO, even they usually can not provide too much useful or exciting info.

No Title

We are in the same boat:
VSC EB2
PD: 12/97
RD: 07/00
ND: 09/00
FP ND: 10/00 for FP on 11/00

I think we do need to count how many guys are in the same suction in order to
estimate our timeframe and how VSC handles our cases: by leaving them till
the ND is current or continuing to process them.

Did any guy call IIO about how VSC handles our cases?

Thanks

Tim

No Title

Same boat as I am.
ND is 10/00.
FP done in 12/00.
\'Hope this is not an error. FBI
said, FP result was forwarded to
INS same day FP done.
Let\'s just hope for the best.

GMC

No Title

Same here..
ND 10/00
FP done on 12/06/00 and sent to FBI on 12/10/00.
It couldn\'t have been a mistake on part of INS
as everyone who file 485\'s later than 03/00 got
their FP notices and are still getting.

--SGK

No Title

S V Nathan,
          Once you get FP notice, you have to go for FP anyway. Otherwise your application will be discarded. I don\'t believe in that INS sending FP notice by error. If that is the case they would have stoped issuing FP notice to people with ND 10/00, but they are issuing now also.
   For FP you have to take this letter and a form of ID(Take 2 with photo) and go to the specified address. To check the status you can call 1-304-625-5590 after two days. Hope this helps

No Title

if anyone plans to keep a count, my info:
VSC EB2, ND 09/00, FP done 12/06/00.
I too don\'t think it is an error on part of VSC. In fact, is there anyone with 09/00 who hasn\'t received an FP notice? As per first post, ND 10/00 people are getting FP notices these days.

No Title

I do not think that FP notice are being sent in error. I got an FP notice with ND 11/00. It has been a general procedure were INS request for FP comes and when it is done if you are lucky enough. You would get through with the same FP but if you are not then they would request for one more FP same for the medical. But guys it is important that you stick to the notice and get your FP done as not doing so may lead to forfeiting your application. I know friends who had to do medical as well as FP two times so what lets not make this an issue. As far as verbal instruction from IIO that is not on record and cannot be taken into consideration.

No Title

Is there any guy (from china or India) with ND after Mar 00 and got FP done has got their 485 approved? If yes, we will assume that there is something wrong in VSC. If not, then it could be sent by \'error\'.
What do you guys think?

No Title

PLEASE READ KRISHNA POLINA POSTING
RECENTLY (JAN 18), after talking to IIO.

Re: FP for ND 2000. Not a mistake (since there\'s
a bunch of us now) but could be asked for a
redo if not approve in the next 15 months since
no longer current (OR maybe not at all).

I think this is just a change in pattern
of processing I485 but does not guarantee
much sooner approval (though I am hoping).
My ND is 10/00 and did FP on 12/00.

I know someone only after 2 months of FP,
got approval. So, let\'s just hope for
the best! Goodluck to us all. We are all
eager waiters.

GMC

No Title

Is this the same as the CSC phenomena?

Don\'t you think that the CSC applicants wondered (like we are now) when CSC suddenly started working on later cases while sitting on older ones??

Just like most of you, I am so baffled...

No Title

gmc,

Not to damper your hopes, but don\'t you think expecting an approval from Oct/00 cases (irrespective of FP) are a bit asking for too much? Specially when there is a bunch of people waiting Oct/99-Mar/00.

Getting FP done has no impact on when I485 would be adjudicated. It is strictly by I485 ND.

Sorry to disappoint you