FP Notice Infor.

DONZ

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys:

I saw somebody posted the FP notice of 09/14 for the RD 04/01 at VSC discussion board.
Just wonder if anyone got the same notice at NSC. Please update your FP infor. at the
immitracker.com if you do received such notice.

Thanks.

NO FP Notice

RD: 06/22;ND: 08/04/01. No FP Notice. Anyone who got their FP notice, please post their info....

Current Audit and FP at NSC

Guys:

Thanks for your support to keep this discussion going. The FP may be affected by
the audit at INS starting from 09/24 to 10/05 or beyond that. But I did see one case
at the Finger Print discussion board of 09/18 at VSC center. Hopefully the processing
will be resumed ASAP. From past years of experience, the I-485 processing will take
15 to 18 month after the audit, any insight on this issue?

Let\'s keep the discussion running. I know a lot of you have called IIO, please post information
for this concern.

People From Detroit...

People with RD/ND around 01/01 and 02/01
if you have already done your FP, please post.

Thanks.

Processing LIN-01-004

Hi, I saw somebody got approval for LIN-01-004, that is 10/2000.
That is good news. Please also post your infor. about the FP for
2001. Keep this discussion going.

Thanks.

No Title

RD: 12/5/00; ND; 12/14/00; EB2/RIR; FP: Waiting; Detroit Area

Called IIO last week about finger prints, they said, they have stopped issuing FP from Middle of August. He did not mentioned about when they are planning to start issuing FP.

No Title

Just received FP notice by mail PD 11/99 RD 05/14/01 ND 06/29/01 NSC center.I am in bay area and the FP notice is from CSC center and the FP is scheduled on 11/09 at INS oakland

Talked to IIO - FP notice for Feb 01

I have talked to IIO today regarding not receiving my FP. I told her that many others have received though they have filed after Feb 01. She said that NSC is processing Aug 00 cases (for 485) and will correspondingly look at which FPs need to go out. She said not to worry. However, I am not sure why there is this discrepency. Anybody has a clue? Any advice on what I can do? Thanks in advance.

I am in Portland, Oregon

- p123

Got FP in August

Got FP in August

Submit I-485 on 5/8/2001
RD 6/13/2001
EAD 7/25/2001
FP 8/9/2001
How long do I have to wait? Anything else after FP?
I am on EB2
China
file with NSC
Live and work in Cleveland, OH

J.

Waiting for FP RD 03/01 Portland, OR

Bryce Hui

What is your city & country.

My details

EB2/RIR/India
RD 3/01 ND 03/01
No FP yet