FP notice in VSC

hong

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
 Is there anybody who has not received the FP notice for ND in March?
Thanks.

No Title

I have not. I posted a message yesterday about my talk with an IIO. You can read that for some info.

No Title

Neither I have received FP notice... RD : 16 March 2001.

UE thanks for the info... please let us know when you recieve that.

No Title

Hi UE,

I couldn\'t find the message where you had described the conversation with IIO. Is it possible to copy and paste the text in a recent message? I haven\'t got my FP yet. ND is 13th March 01.
Thanks.

No Title

Here\'s the message:

Talked to IIO at 8:50am
UE - 09:07am Jul 12, 2001 EST

I finally got through to an IIO this morning. I heard from the automated voice mail that my case was not found. So I pressed to 0 to wait to talk to an IIO. She was very kind. Here\'s the conversation:

I: I heard form the automated voicemail that my case can not be found. Could you check that for me?
IIO: your case is not found because we are waiting for your fingerprints.
I: But I have not received FP notice. That\'s why I chose to call. Many people have the same ND (March,01) have received it but I have not.
IIO: You have not received it yet.
I: can you tell me if it has been sent out?
IIO: No. It\'s being ordered.
I: How long does it take to get to me from the time you order it?
IIO: up to 45 days.
I: I was concerned that my I-485 form was not complete because the copy I got from my lawyer has one page missing. Can you check that for me?
IIO: I can not. I don\'t have the form in front of me.
I: I have received AP and EAD and now FP is being ordered. Can I surmise that the form is complete because it seems that reasonable progresses are being made?
IIO: I would think so.

No Title

UE:
Can you please let me know when did you receive AP and EAD? Did you bring the receipt to the local INS? Thanks in advance

No Title

I received my EAD and AP very quickly, within a month from the time I sent out my I-485 documents. I have not been to the local INS yet. I guess the package my lawyer is going to send me will contain instructions as to whether I should bring the receipt or not.