FP..not yet received

srilatha koneru

Registered Users (C)
Hey...i have not yet received my FP notice.
Is it fine to call INS and talk to an official there.

RD: 07/21/2001
ND: 09/05/2001
Filed at Vermont center
EB2 category, India

It depends of your state, I can recommend you call to IIO, I was in the same situation, after my cal

It depends of your state, I can recommend you call to IIO, I was in the same situation, after my call they sent FP to me

No Title

where can u call and find about the status of FP . How did they send you FP after calling ? Also do u know the phone # for calling IIO . I live in MA and have filed 485 in Vermont

802 527-4913, in my case my FP was in the wrong queue for other state, after my call they fixed it a

802 527-4913, in my case my FP was in the wrong queue for other state, after my call they fixed it and sent me FP in the couple of days with explanation letter.

5.5 months, Friend of mine who was sending his application with mine already got his FP after 4 mont

5.5 months, Friend of mine who was sending his application with mine already got his FP after 4 months of waiting, I have waited one additional month and a half and decided to make a call, so they sent FP in couple of days after my call with explanation letter that they mixed up my state (I am NJ resident but I was assigned for VA) then they put data into automatic system, so it is all. The IIO was very polite.