FP issues - Word from my attorney

GuestCard

Registered Users (C)
My RD 06/01 and ND 07/01 EB3 India, received AP and EAD. Nebraska center.
This is what my attorney have to say regarding my FP. Please do let me know if this true. Feedback will be greatly appreciated.

"I was just speaking with an INS officer at the Nebraska Service Center and inquired about your fingerprints. The officer told me that fingerprint notices are supposed to be issued closer to the adjudication time i.e. they don\'t want fingerprints to be done way before the I-485 can be approved. So he said that the people who have received their fingerprints already are an error and they will have to redo them.

According to him if fingerprint notices are not issued within 1 year from date of receipt of the I-485, send a reminder to INS. Until then there is no need to be concerned".

I also have received my FP notice early and my attorney said the same thing.

According to her there is a glitch in their software that is sending early FP notices. I hope this helps a little.

My case.....

485 filed on Sept 6th......
Received FP notice on 6th December...for FP scheduled on dec 28th.

I have to talk to my companies legal department and get their views....
Will update this link...ina couple of days.
Meanwhile can u guys elaborate what u said b4. What should I do ? Go and get my FP done or not? I am single and am worried about getting my case approved b4 marriage.....

Yes my attorney also says Fp are good for 1 yr

But if 485 being approved in 10 months , which is expected it shoud not be a problem

Rest we all know about INS