FP issue

siddhu

Hi,

I am new to this board. My details are

PD: 12/98
RD: 08/13/2001
ND: 09/19/2001

Still waiting for fp notice.

I called the TSC today and spoke to an IIO. He told me that our finger prints have been ordered but are not sent to us. Does that mean that I can expect to receive the fp notice soon? Please help!!

Same scenario

I talked to IIO two weeks ago and he said the same. Also said that I will be getting it within three weeks. Hence I have one more week left to go to find the truth of his words.

PD: 08/99
RD: 08/01
ND: 09/01

Same here

Guys,

There are thousands of unlucky waiters in TSC. My RD is 7/23/2001 and ND is 8/22/2001. And I know lot of people even with Prior RD and ND are still waiting.

You guys are way behind us. Hang on. Stop getting frustrated, which i did and lot of our seniors did. Forget about your GC for now.

My finger prints are ordered on August 22nd 2001, I spoke to IIO several times in the last 15 months, I get the same answer what you got.

As soon as you file your 485 TSC/INS orders your finger print notice with National Schedular system, These NSS folks sends your FP notice when they are ready to work on your case, So it doesn't mean you will receive your FP as soon as it is ordered

You need TSC's and GOD'S grace together to get FP.. and GC..

Well, Better Luck....
Dont get Mad ! Just Kidding !