FP Issue - Resolution (ND:Mar2002-Oct2002)

BaSh

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

My Friend told me that his texas lawyer, he is saying who ever not got their FP's in duration (Mar02 to Oct02) are approching to AILA and the USCIS is accepting AILA's requests and granting FP's in a Month.

Try for your luck....

I have to try with my lawyer.

BaSh
----------------
ND:Aug 20, 2002
EAD: 2
AP: 2
FP: Waiting.....???? :confused:

so , i would have to tell my lawyer to contact aila or uscis, is this what your saying?
I-485 ND OCT 7
2 EAD'S
1 AP
NO FP'S

Hi BaSh,

Do you mean that if AILA helps to send our FP request to USCIS they will accept it? And our own immigration lawyers have to ask AILA's helps to relay the requests?

Thanks,

JPSUL
ND 10/02
A very anxious applicant desperately needs GC for family reunion.

Our own lawyers has to ask AILA to send the request to USCIS about FP not received.

BaSh :D

Does anyone know whether lawyers have direct telephone access to TSC ? Or is it that the only way lawyers can contact TSC (except the fax #) is thru AILA ?

BaSh said:
Our own lawyers has to ask AILA to send the request to USCIS about FP not received.

BaSh :D

tombaan said:
she says it will happen when they are ready to approve

Yeah, I called them today and that is what the person told me, to wait my turn, when they touch my case the officer will see that i do not have FP and issue one.Oh well... :(

Hi All.
I called my Lawyer and asked to call TSC. Lawyer told to wait my turn. And not going to call.

Thanks.

I don't think FP's and the further process of our cases will rely on a phone call. BCIS will process our cases and issue the FP request no mather AILA's request.

My Congressman mailed TSC

My congressman mailed TSC and got a reply that they are going to send me a FP soon. No idea how soon it is going to be..

RD May 2002
FP :confused:

GCTheGreat, where are you from? I contacted Senator Saxby Chambliss' office in Atlanta and congressman Isakson's office. No response from Senator Chambliss' office even after calling several times, was always told to call back" next week" or after 2 days or they will call back etc. (this has been going on for >2 months)Congressman Isakson's office was kind enough to send me a response saying that they contacted TSC and that they informed that they are currently processing Jan 02 cases. If I fall in the "expediate" category then to inform them about it, but apprently my case does not fall within any of the reasons stated in the form.
Now I have contacted them again for FP. Lets see, this was last week.

I also have a bad experience with Senator Chambliss office, the contact Leslie Gavin never returned my phone call or email. Its been more than a month now and no response from her, wondering if I should write to Sen Zen Miller's office.
Can anyone tell if Sen Zen Miller's office is good in finding status and responding back.
Thx

ADDTX,
I am from Atlanta. I contacted Isakson's office and they are kind enough to send an email to TSC to find out my status.

I am sure we will get our FPs soon.

Hang on guys...,

GCTheGreat said:
ADDTX,
I am from Atlanta. I contacted Isakson's office and they are kind enough to send an email to TSC to find out my status.

I am sure we will get our FPs soon.

Hang on guys...,
Hi,

I'm also in Atlanta. What do you send the Congressman? Can non-Citizens ask him for request?

Thanks