FP is done. NSC received the results ???

moghi

Registered Users (C)
AVM says that they have received the results of our FP from FBI and resumed the process. What does it mean ? Is this a standard message or they already picked up my case. i know it\'s too early to think about it as my RD is only 09/20/01.

No Title

NSC Tel No please.

What is the NSC Tel no for finding the status. I tried the the number
that is printed in the receipt and I got message that my app. is received and it will take 330 - 360 days. I have not heard anything about FP. Is it the right number that I will be calling ? My RD is 09/06/2001 and in NSC.

No Title

NSC telephone : 402-323-7830 (i think, this is the same number on your receipt)

BTW,
My RD : 9/20/01
My ND : 10/23/01
Place : Denver, CO

Still waiting for the answer to my question.. Can somebody answer please ?

FYI....

AVM says that they have received the results of our FP from FBI and resumed the process. What does it mean ? Is this a standard message or they already picked up my case. i know it\'s too early to think about it as my RD is only 09/20/01.

Thanks
-Mog

It\'s a standard message; I read in one of Sheela Murthy\'s chat sessions that the

FP has no correlation to I-485 approval; in some cases FP is completed in the first few months while in other cases it\'s done at the fag end. I feel, we should assume that approval will come around a year from RD. BTW, my dates are close to yours with RD 9/24 and ND 10/24.