FP in VSC

RAM VENKATARAMAN

Registered Users (C)
Hi all - any idea where VSC is on FP notices? My ND is 5 oct, 01 and I filed from Atlanta. Anyone else with NDs in Sept / Oct without FP notices?

Thanks,

Waiting for FP notice

My RD @VSC is Sept, 28, 2001 and ND is Nov 20, 2001.
Received EAD and waiting for AP and FP. I also live in Atlanta. Thanks.

Very uncertain

RD = 11/29/01
ND = 12/3/01

Got the FP notice on 1/3/02 and scheduled for 1/31/02.....U never know. Now I dont know how long after FP????

Got mine from VSC.

My RD is 11/08/01 and ND is 12/19/01. Got my FP notice yesterday for 02/12/02 but haven\'t received EAD and AP yet.

Did u get Yellow form too?

I have FP appointment on the same day. I received only appointment letter(white color pager with details). That\'s all. Any thing I am missing.

Thanks

Fingerprint got processed on January 12th

Hi All:
My wife and I received our fingerprint notices on January 7th, scheduled for January 25th, 2002. We actually go it done on Saturday, January 12th in Atlanta. INS support center in Atlanta are open from Tuesday to Saturday.

It was very simple process and we had it done in 30 minutes. They only checked our driver’s licenses, never asked any question as to why are we doing earlier than the scheduled date. Good luck to you all out there, just wanted to let you all know that you too can do it early. Can anyone answer me as to how do I check the status? Thanks.

FP received

RD 9/10/01
ND 11/8/01
AP received
EAD received
FP received 1/10/01 - SCHEDULED ON 2/13/02
VSC
EB2