FP for Oct 1999 applicants

View Mountain

Has anyone with a Oct 1999 ND/RD received a FP notice yet?

I am seeing FP notices for RDs from Nov 1999 to June 2000, by not for Oct 1999

Does anyone know what\'s going on? Why are Oct 1999 people being singled out? Anyone else in the same boat?

Since VSC is approving Aug/Sept 1999 cases. what will happen to Oct 1999 cases that have not yet been fingerprinted?

Cheers.

No Title

No FP yet, RD is 10/7/99, EB1, China, PD is current. Called two weeks ago, IIO ignored the question and only said cases are judged case by case.

No Title

ND OCtober 4, 99, EB3, India, NO FP YET!! But I know my friend has got his FP with september 30th, 99 ND, EB3, India!!!

No Title

Same deal.
RD 10/21/99 ND 10/27/99 EAC-00-019-xxxxx PD-3/6/96 EB3-India. Central NJ. No FP yet.

It is bizzare that people from mid 2000 have finished FP and Oct 99 cases are still eating dust. Lots of August and Sep 99 cases have been adjudicated. I wish someone could explain why is it happening to us. I have been waiting for GC for more than 4.5 years!!!

New immigration laws have been passed. Don\'t know when they take effect. I dream this will be over some day.

No Title

Sometime back the IIO\'s used to say they will do all the processing on the cases before they send out FP notices. Maybe that\'s what they are actually doing. If you guys call up VSC and find the status of your case, you can know better ...

No Title

Same deal here too....PD May\'96 , RD 2nd Aug 99, ND 17 Aug 99, no FP notice yet

No Title

It looks like it is time you took up this matter with your local Congressman/Senator. It is highly probable that your file has been overlooked. My dates are very similar to yours, but had my FP on Jun 20, 2000. I even got an RFE towards the end of last month.

No Title

Hi
I am seeing lots of FP notices after October.
My ND October 19 1999.
What is going on with VSC !!!!!

No Title

Having seen so many SEP/OCT99 approvals. What are these guys doing with early AUG99 cases?

Become a little bit nervous. Just wondering what are the reasons for denial. Any inputs?

Detail:
PD: 3/98
RD: 8/2/99
ND: 8/16/99
FP: 5/00
EAC-99-242-XXXXX
EB2(NIW)-CHINA

Anyone in the same boat?

No Title

Hi, Folks,

I called two weeks ago and asked why I still had not got FP notice while my Indian friend whose RD was 4/16/00 had got his FP. The IIO first said that they changed the policy and no longer send FP to those Indians and Chinese whose PD were not current. Then I indicated that my PD was current and my friend who had got FP notice was an Indian. After that the IIO simply refused to answer my question further and just said that every case was different, and it was judged case by case, and my case must be different from my Indian friend’s.

No Title

October 99 Fingerprint Question Answer...
Some one on the board has asked if October 99 finger prints are out..
My ID is September 99 and ND is October 05, 1999. My finger prints are taken back in September 2000.
Here are the details:

PD: 01/ 98
RD: 09/ 99
ND: 10/99
PA: 10/99
AD: 11/99
Finger Prints: 09/2000
Never Call IL
Waiting for the Approval :)

I hope this will answer your question. I think the delay is only Indians and Chins cases... The rest other have done there finger prints up to 06/2000 cases.