FP expired but no renewal notice received

kaixin

Registered Users (C)
My 1st FP expired three months ago, but I haven't received a notice for the 2nd FP. I called USCIS, wrote to TSC twice, and visited local office through infopass twice, but everything I have done seemed to be useless. What is happening on my case? What should I do?

NIW 140&485 RD 2005/1
1st FP 2005/4
140 AD 2005/7

Fp

Same here. I called attorney and VSC and everybody told me to wait. My FP expired in August.

Same for me too

But my wife, the primary applicant, received and did her FP while I havent yet received my FP.
Can anyone pls advise?

I did my FP back in 11/04 , wich are long time expired , and still no sign for the 2nd FP yet ???!!!

GHEBAUER said:
I did my FP back in 11/04 , wich are long time expired , and still no sign for the 2nd FP yet ???!!!

Did you call up customer service or take an infopass appt especially since your PD is current? or do you think you are stuck in name check?

minn_labor said:
Did you call up customer service or take an infopass appt especially since your PD is current? or do you think you are stuck in name check?

Hi minn_labor,

Today i had an infopass , and offcourse they told me to wait ( more than 3 years allready on I485 and 2 years since TRX at local office ) !!! They tried to finish fast with me , but i've requested to speak with a supervisor , and after being harsh on them ( not to the level make them mad ) , they realise that they have to do something , and they did !!!
They took my 2nd FP (Code 3) right on the spot , that's all , at least another step forward !!! Hopefully this is a good sign and they will start working now on my case !!!
God Bless all of people in this forum , and make them to give us freedom too , because it's just too long wait !!!

GHEBAUER said:
Hi minn_labor,

Today i had an infopass , and offcourse they told me to wait ( more than 3 years allready on I485 and 2 years since TRX at local office ) !!! They tried to finish fast with me , but i've requested to speak with a supervisor , and after being harsh on them ( not to the level make them mad ) , they realise that they have to do something , and they did !!!
They took my 2nd FP (Code 3) right on the spot , that's all , at least another step forward !!! Hopefully this is a good sign and they will start working now on my case !!!
God Bless all of people in this forum , and make them to give us freedom too , because it's just too long wait !!!

Hi Ghebauer,
I am glad that you took an infopass and your case got back in the groove.
Goodluck with the remainder of the process.

My FP1 expired 6 months ago (been stuck in NC since 03/2005). When I went to an infopass appointment, the USCIS officer told me that until the FBI clears my name, USCIS doesn't issue any actions or notices, such as renewed biometrics. Only when the name is cleared the USCIS continues handling the case, meaning that at that point, if the FP they have on file is out of date, they issue an invitation for FP2.

Today I received the invitation for FP2 for me and my wife. I really hope this means the NC is completed, it's been 2 long years...

Good luck to everyone.

Shaq