FP experiences at New Rochelle, NY

Aag Tak

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I received an FP for 11/28/2001 to be taken at New Rochelle. As I stay in NJ it is pretty far from where I stay.

My FP is scheduled at 11.00 am. Please post your experiences i.e. what time should I reach, parking, etc.

Thanks in advance.

quick procedure

I had mine done on 11/23 at 2pm. Maybe it was the Fri after TG. It only took 30 min from the begining for both me and wife. You will get off exit-16 on I-95 and follow the sign of North Ave. You will see a metro parking lot after you pass the office(maybe only 50 yards). It is meter charged. So prepare some quarters. That is it.

No Title

I have had mine at New Rochelle in August. Not much rush there and peopl are very efficient and friendly. Follow directions that John gave for finding the place and parking. Good luck.

FP at New Rochelle

Staff at New Rochelle are very cooperative and efficient. You should reach there before time. Atleast 15 minutes so you can fill a form given by them to fill so they can give it back to you as your receipt for FP completion. You can park your car at public parking (metered) located behind the building of INS and HSBC bank. I had my FP on 23rd at 9 AM. Remember to bring your fP notice along with one photo ID (Passport).

On more New Rochelle FP experience

Ours was on 11/29/01. Easy procedure. Have some quarters with you. You can park at the nearby public library (1 quarter per 1 hour - is more than enough). Instead of driver licenses they preferred our EADs as a photo ID because EAD has your A# on it and we had them with us.