FP done on Feb 04, 03. Not yet Updated at BCIS

Katherine

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Me and my husband have done our FP on 02/04/2003 this year, and my online 485 status it is not updated with Finger Printting Received.
Is this normal?

Thanks in advance.

RD 11/16/2002
ND 12/21/2002
FP 02/04/2003

I did mine on may31 2003.

Still not updated online status.

I dont know wether it is common or not but for some people it got updated in 3 weeks.

I filed mine at TSC.

Don t Feel Bad

I did mine May 22, 2002 and the system still says

On April 18, 2002, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording. The notice also gave the times and location where this processing could be done. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

If it is any consolation ...

I did my finger prints on Jan 23, 2003 .. the status has remained unchanged from before the finger prints...

I called the FBI (number is available on this forum not sure where) and they said they had processed the prints and sent it to INS on Jan 28, 2003... Subsequently, I called NSC and the (most horrible) customer service rep told me that they would not and need not update the status ...

A co-worker friend of mine and his wife had their FP's done sometime in May 2002. His wife's status was updated to "..... processing resumed ....." a week after the FP was done...

His status changed just this morning and that too after writing to the Senator and the Senator's office calling INS for status update... He is with CSC...

I guess it will happen when it has to...

Cheers!!!

SAIRAM

share mine

I recieved my FP notice in May, and get my finger printed in Jane 12th. Until now, no any information changed in on-line case. Just information:"We received your AOS on XXX day......"
Is that normal?
HH

I also have similar case. My wife and I had finger-printed at the same place and time (end of Feb) . For my case, the on-line status indicated that my finger-print has been cleared and processing has resumed. However, my wife 's status haven't changed at all. We are with CSC. Do you guys know anyway to check out ?

I filed 485/140 on May 15, 2003 with TSC. Received FP notice on June 6 for an FP appointment scheduled for Jul 7, 2003.

Just checked online and it says thay have received the FP result and have "resumed" the processing.

Hope it helps, FWIW.

Ashgur