FP Done, need to follow up with FBI?

solong_03

Registered Users (C)
My FPs got done this week.

I've read in posts here that many people follow up with FBI after the FPs have been done. Is there an advantage in doing the same? If yes, when and how should we contact FBI.

Thanks in advance.

Fingerprint At Fortworth Asc

I am one of the April 2002 Filer and didn't know about this forum until now. I have done the FP in June 2003 and they got expired. I just recieved a FP notice to be done on Nov. 17th 2004 at ASC in Fort Worth Texas. I would like to go and do the FP ASAP as I am planning to go to India on 22nd December. Can some one share there experience if it is possible to do the early FP at Fort Worth ASC or can I go to Dallas Center with my FP notice which says fort worth and date 17th Nov 2004.

Thanks

Mine is same as you solong_03

I finished my FP Last week, how do I follow up with FBI?

Thanks in advance

How much more time? Dec 2002 Filer.

RD/ND is Dec 04, 2002.

Are there any updates online in status on receipt of FP FBI results? After CIS receives the FPs, whats the time frame for 485 approval - I hear its as short as 2 months these days.

I guess the process moves at its pace; there is no significance in following up with FBI unless you don't get any updates/notifications for a month or so. Is that right?

Thanks.

I did the finger prints on 09/27. My wife did the finger prints on 09/23. Her status updated to " Fringer prints recieved and processing continued". Mine did not and still says " recived... 850-900 days..."

Hope this helps.

I485- Jan 01/08/2003
FP 09/2004

we did fp last week thursday this morning .. monday i called fbi...304 625 5590,
gave operator our A# and she said Fp results sent back to uscis