FP done, LUD changed, when can I expect I-485 approval?

finger

Registered Users (C)
Hi gurus,

I did FP on 11-04-2004. LUD changed on 11-09-2004 saying that USCIS has received the FP.

LUD changed again on 11-30-2004. The message, however, did not change. It still reads the same as before. "On 11-09-2004, we received the results of your FP .... ...... the case has resumed .........."

I heard that they approve I-485 within 3 to 4 weeks from the date they received the FP.

Does anyone knows whether the change of LUD is a good sign? are they looking my file?

How long does it take, normally, to approve the case once they receive the FP?

Service Center: Vermont
I-485 RD: 24th Oct, 2003.
FP: 11-04-2004

thanks,
--FINGER--

There is no timeframe after FP is done. All you have to do is to wait for your notice (any notice.. approval notice, RFE notice, transfer notice, interview notice, etc.).

What you heard is sometimes true, not always. Some people are lucky and some people are not lucky.

But speaking of your LUD changes on 11-30-04,
It could be one of the following:
1) they are opening your file and reviewing your file
2) or returning your 485 files to the incoming box of 485 adjuacting department or other dept. or "waiting/sitting" department after your fp was received.
3) or running your fingerprint check against the system again.

But it doesn't matter what it means. Don't focus on LUD because no one has ideas if LUD is a good or bad sign. Like I said, all you have to do is to wait for your approval or RFE or any other notice such as transfer notice, interview notice, etc. Just relax and pray. Good luck!

Hope this helps.