FP Done but NO LUD -- Please Help

mgkadiri

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I completed my FP/Biometrics yesterday but I do not see LUD at all on my I-485. Do I need to call IO and find out whether my FP was received? Can somebody please answer?

Thanks

No LUD for me also

I and my wife gave FP on 7/27. EAD and Advance parole have been approved. But no LUD at all on our I-485? I am worried. I called FBI regarding FP status. They told they have processed our FP on the same day and returned the results to USCIS on 7/27/07 itself.

Really strange why no LUDs so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
I and my wife gave FP on 7/27. EAD and Advance parole have been approved. But no LUD at all on our I-485? I am worried. I am planning to call FBI to know my FP status
yes do that, when you call--they will ask your A***** number..please have it handy

I just did and they said ti was returned same day I did my FP i.e 8/14 and I did check a LUD on 8/15 which made sense

However they also said --NC is done through Washington office and they are heavily backlogged and its all waiting till then. Not sure what that means to me

I and my wife gave FP on 7/27. EAD and Advance parole have been approved. But no LUD at all on our I-485? I am worried. I called FBI regarding FP status. They told they have processed our FP on the same day and returned the results to USCIS on 7/27/07 itself.

Really strange why no LUDs so far.

How to call FBI for FP status. Can you please number and the procedure to call.

How to call FBI for FP status. Can you please number and the procedure to call.
1 301 625 2000

call this number and ask for Custoemr Service . When they trransfer to CS,,select option 3 and wait for operator. Once you get operator on phone, give them your A*** from RN and they should tell you the status of it

phone number correction

All info was correct... only a typo there.

The number to call FBI for FP status is 304.625.2000

Does anyone have more information on Name Check, and how to tackle that beast?
Thanks.

It is common to have no LUDs after fingerprint appointment, as reported by many people on this board.

No LUD Yet

Hi MysticBeach/gpaladi,

Did you contact FBI? Did your FP clear? Could you please let me know?

Thanks

All info was correct... only a typo there.

The number to call FBI for FP status is 304.625.2000

Does anyone have more information on Name Check, and how to tackle that beast?
Thanks.
It seems no one knows how to verify Name Check stauts. I have seen many folks asking this but no one really knows the answer.