FP done 2/13, INS web updated 2/19

tsc77

Registered Users (C)
It takes only 6 days for INS on line checking system to updated to "FP received, process resume..." I am surprised, sign of improvement? I hope so!

I am confuse tsc77

We had our FP done at 1/11/03 and till now nothing is updated online. Actually our FP was schedule on Feb 5 but we did it early.

I have called INS and they said they have the results in their main DB but not posted online yet. I am just bit confuse, I don't know what to do,

Anyway good luck to you

RD 05/14/01
FP 01/11/03 done early

Hi,
We had our FP last October (2002) and till now it has not been updated. We called the INS office and we were told that they had received the results and everything was fine but no update till today. We have no idea what is going on. Anybody else in the same boat?

Too many cooks in the same kitchen.

Benny and Twenty 2 months, Hi. There is a very simple and logical explanation to your confusion. All the data entry is by highly overworked and stressed out humans, who really do not hold you and me as the most important things in their horizon. Hence those of us that have more conscientious officers handling our cases see results sooner than the rest. RELAX GUYS ONE DAY WE WILL ALL ( HOPEFULLY ) HAVE A GREEN CARD.

Maybe

they are posting for people in TN. I got my FP done on 2/12 and they updated on 2/19. Maybe if you talk to IIO and check the status of FP it triggers the online update ? God only knows....