FP done 04/09, Still no LUD and status change

helenharbour

Registered Users (C)
Hello, everybody,

It's been more than 3 months since FingerPrint is sent. But I saw no LUD and status change at all.

Are there any numbers or websites to check the status, such as FBI has sent it back or not, the case has been resumed or not?

THanks!!

Case Detail:
I140/485 NIW concurrent 06/2004
I140 AD 03/2005
I485 FP 04/2005
I485 LUD ??? AD???

Hi Helenharbour:

we also did fp during april and still waiting for LUD or status change. Please look at my signature.

Pl keep posting your status. Thanks

helenharbour said:
Hello, everybody,

It's been more than 3 months since FingerPrint is sent. But I saw no LUD and status change at all.

Are there any numbers or websites to check the status, such as FBI has sent it back or not, the case has been resumed or not?

THanks!!

Case Detail:
I140/485 NIW concurrent 06/2004
I140 AD 03/2005
I485 FP 04/2005
I485 LUD ??? AD???

FP done NO LUD

Hello,
We had our FP done in begining of June but there have been no updates or LUDs since then. Lets keep each other updated.

FP and LUD

Guys,

I had my FP done on 07/01/05 and there was an LUD/message change on 07/12 saying they have received my FP review and resumed processing. Does this mean the name check is also done?

Thanks

Sophronia

Lud

Count me in. FP done on 5/9. No LUD or message change. I called fbi and they did confirm that they sent the results back to cis same day. I am not sure if we can call cis about LUD changes. :)

HI,

Excuse me for asking this basic question..
What is name check?. Is it different from Fingerprint procedure?..
How do I know that my name check is done/pending ???.
IF the status says "your finger print results are recevied" means my name check is done ??

thanks for your time...

meranumkabayega said:
Count me in. FP done on 5/9. No LUD or message change. I called fbi and they did confirm that they sent the results back to cis same day. I am not sure if we can call cis about LUD changes. :)