FP-Code 3 validity?

HaraKad

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

If FP code 3 was done in July 2005, is it still considered vailid or does it also expire after 15 months?

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Re: Code 3 FP

We did our 1st FP in Aug 2005 (code 3) and we just did our 2nd FP in December (Code 1). I hope that helps.

PD Dec2001
EB3 - India

Joshiay said:
We did our 1st FP in Aug 2005 (code 3) and we just did our 2nd FP in December (Code 1). I hope that helps.

PD Dec2001
EB3 - India

So did your message to change to "Fingerprint review completed" and then you did 2nd FP in December?

My online status says that "Fingerprint review completed" and we did our FP in July 2005 so wondering if we are due for another FP....please share your experience.

Thanks

Fp

No my message never changed to that. In fact, i only had one LUD after the FP in Aug 2005 and one in 11/06 when i received the 2nd FP notice. I have not seen a LUD after my 2nd FP. Also, my 2nd FP was code 1.

what are the codes for FP (code 1, 2, 3)??

Could someone explain what are those codes for fingerprints? what is the difference? tx
my daughter did FP1 17 months ago. no other FP notices so far. the PD became current for June. should she expect FP2 notice now?