FP at Nashville TN

wgl

Did anybody did their FP at Nashville TN? We got our FP Scheduled on Nov 03rd 2004. Do they allow us if we go before the scheduled date?
Our 485ND is June 17 2002.

Please try

Why don't you to try? I did earlier FP (should be 10/26) today. It seems that someones ware allowed, like me. Someones were refused.

Early FP.

Nashville TN, being a relatively new office is never busy. My wife and I did our FP earlier than was expected. Actually our letter said 3/11/04 and we showed up on 2/11/04. The security guy asked why I was there a month early, I said I did not realise the mistake (actually I was just excited to see the finger print notice so early and did not read the month correctly). He went talked to the people inside and came back and said that if we would wait for 20 minutes (until the regularly scheduled FP were taken) they would call us. We waited, were FP'ed and out of there in 35 minutes. All in all a pleasant experience.

Give it a try.
Good luck !!

All, Thanks a lot for your suggestions.
Yesterday I called Nashville ASC and they said I cannot come before scheduled date. We live in Knoxville, Nashville is 3Hrs drive for us, So before going there I wanted to find did they ever allowed prior to Scheduled date. May be I will give a try next week.

Does Nashville accept FP on anyday of the week? Do you guys know what time of the day it will be better to go, to avoid the rush and the scheduled Finger prints apointments.
Thanks
Wgl